This lasagne is a great option for serving hot as dinner, or cold for a lunch with salad. Wholesome, tasty, organic and nutritious… you can’t go wrong! Try it!
A healthy, fresh veggie lasagne that all humans will enjoy!
- 2-3 handfuls kale or cavolo nero
- 1/2 packet lasange sheets
- 2 tins crushed/chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tub creme fraiche
- 1 handful sundried tomatoes or peppers (either is fine)
- 1 aubergine
- 1 onion (white or red)
- 50g mushrooms
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- Cook down the onion, aubergine, mushrooms and garlic in a casserole dish, adding the chopped tomatoes after 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and allow to cook on a moderate heat for 15 minutes until all the veg are soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pre heat oven (fan) to 180 degrees.
- Take a lasagne dish, and begin layering. Begin with 1 layer of pasta, then kale, then the tomato/veg mix, You should complete 2-3 layers.
- Top the lasagne with all of the creme fraiche then the sundried peppers/tomatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Best served with a green salad and or corn salsa.